Different companies and different individuals use recorded interviews for many different reasons. Many of such recorded interviews later on transcribed are involved in crucial decision-making. This kind of interview transcription serves as a tool to pull out relevant information. This turns out to be a successful move with specific points in mind. We have mentioned the below few tips to have in mind that can help you record a good quality interview as well as maintain standards while recording.
There are certain “considerable rules” that everyone present inside the interview room needs to follow.
- All those who speak inside the room have to speak clearly and precisely in a normal speed neither too fast not too sluggish.
- Use the right kind of camcorder with the right type of microphone. Be cautious on the fixing position of the microphone as well its handling.
- Avoid sounds or words like sshh-sshh, uhh-uhh, etc… as at times this becomes difficult to recognize or distinguish the words.
- Avoid talking over one another, one person speaking at a time will provide a clear audio rather than all people talking at the same time.
- It is wise if the interviewer could use the first names of people while questioning, say for example, ‘Mary, Can you detail me your job role with your previous company?
- Counter check your audio file after recording to ensure if you have recorded it properly- if you cannot understand the audio recorded, and then obviously the transcriber too could not understand.
- An “inarticulate audio” is definitely difficult to transcribe. If there are any references mentioned in the conversion like abbreviations or acronyms, it is important to stop and have them repeated clearly or even spelled out to make it more precise.
- The transcriber can be provided with suitable reference materials if the audio recorded is too technical.
- Have regular checks on the recording at constant intervals to ensure if everything goes well.
Why TranscriptionsService for your transcription needs?
We are a popular transcription service provider with genuine experience and outstanding track record in the field. With the deployment of the state-of-the-art technology and highly efficient workforce, we are able to offer the best service to all your transcription needs. We understand and respect the enormous time , effort and hard work spent on recording interviews and that is why we are able to provide you with the most accurate and laconic scripts with stunning TAT options . Whatever be the type of interview, be it business interview or job interviews or research related interviews we come out with the best solutions for your specific needs and most importantly at affordable prices that does not drill a hole in your pocket.
Our similar experience:
We have worked with major universities like Baylor, Bethel school district, Wright state university, Temple University and many more. We are well trained to bridge the gap between you and your needs in the most efficient way ever possible than any other similar service provider could.
Cost-effective and flexible TAT options:
You never miss your dead-lines when you entrust TranscriptionsService for your transcription needs. We have custom-made transcription services to your business-specific needs, curtailing to a great extent your time and effort involved in transcribing your recorded interviews. Our services are on hand 24/7/365 days and 100% on time with the least TAT (Turn around Time) ever possible in the industry.
Our Client retention rate is 99% and on the increase with extraordinary customer care devoted to long-term relationships. We promise typo-error free, spelled checked, precise and accurate transcripts. We are prearranged to surpass our client’s prospects at all stages of the process. Dial us for a free trial offer to our toll free service at 1- 877 323 4707 and know who we are and how we exceed your expectations.