Podcast Transcription FAQ's
What is PodCasting?
Podcasting is online audio content that is delivered via an RSS feed. Podcasting works the same as a standard RSS feed reader or news aggregator, the only difference is that the feed you subscribe to contains an audio file in it. Instead of reading content in your RSS feed reader or aggregator, you can listen to the contents of your feed using a reader or aggregator that supports pod casting, or you can listen to them on an iPod or similar device. The listeners can determine the time and the place with pod casting, meaning they decide what programming they want to receive and when they want to listen to it.
Uses of Podcasting:
- Self-Guided Walking Tours - Informational content.
- Music - Band promotional clips and interviews.
- Talk Shows - Industry or organizational news, investor news, sportscasts, news coverage and commentaries.
- Training - Instructional informational materials.
- Story - Story telling for children or the visually-impaired.
What is Podcast Transcription?
Pod casts are an effective way to reach a bigger and a wider audience about the products and services. It lends a ‘voice’ which might be more effective in persuading people in influencing them to take action. Podcast transcription is converting these pod casts into easy-to-read and searchable text formats.